International journal «FUNDAMENTAL AND APPLIED RESEARCHES IN PRACTICE OF LEADING SCIENTIFIC SCHOOLS» is an international scientific peer reviewed publication that presents the methodological and empirical research of scientists from different countries and reflects a variety of scientific schools and topics concerning an interdisciplinary approach in the understanding of fundamental and applied scientific problems. The main principle of the journal is to promote communication between scientists from different countries of the world.
he main research areas of journal are: Psychological Sciences; Social Sciences; Political Sciences; Biological Sciences; Historical Sciences; Economic Sciences; Philosophical Sciences; Philological (Linguistics) Sciences; Jurisprudence; Pedagogical Sciences; Medical Sciences; Physical Education And Sports; Public Administration; Cultural Studies; Social Communication; Interdisciplinary Research.
It is published monthly in three European languages: English, Ukrainian, and Russian.
The journal is registered by:
ISSN 2313-7525 (print);
Copyright is confirmed by SCIREG C CORPORATION, EIN 33-1219486, San Jose, California, USA. Certificate № 1192528236.
The journal is included / indexing in the next databases:
- European Reference Index for the Humanities and the Social Sciences (ERIH PLUS)
- Polska baza cytowań POL-index
- COSMOS IMPACT FACTOR (Germany)
- Root Society for Indexing and Impact Factor Service
- MIAR (Barcelona)
- Systematic Impact Factor (SIF) database
- International Scientific Indexing ISI (UAE)
- Russian Science Citation Index (elibrary.ru)
– license agreement № 621-10 / 2014
- International Institute of Organized Research (I2OR)
- Advanced Science Index (ASI)
- Google Scholar
- J-Gate (Informatics Limited, INDIA)
- General Impact Factor (GIF)
- International Innovative Journal Impact Factor (IIJIF)
- Eduindex Impact Factor (EIF)
- Eurasian scientific journal index
- Journal Factor
- Directory of Indexing and Impact Factor (DIIF)
- Directory of research journals indexing
- Index Copernicus International
The initiative group / Publishing Group:
Dr. Lunov Vitalii